Sunday 25 April 2021

Bingo Was His Name Oh!

Hello Nomad friends.  Yesterday I had my allowed two people to visit and help celebrate my birthday.  It was on the 22nd, but I have been partying since and see no reason for this state of affairs to not continue.  In the spirit of fun I spotted a quirky bingo challenge at Gummiapan, so, equipped with my modest stash of Gummiapan stamps and dies, I made a card and a tag.   

I gotta say, I love this card and there is no way I would have made it without Rebecka's crazy bingo board.  She gave us a 5 x 5 options board, and I must admit to being suitably challenged by at least one item in most of the rows.  I love a challenging challenge.  I started with a white card base.  I stamped the circle with black archival.  I got a nice black edge but decided the solid centre looked pretty cool with some of the ink pad texture on it.  I die cut the Heart Dandelion from white card, coloured with a rainbow of Promarkers and added a stamped fussy cut heart in the middle.  This one was a little gift from Gummiapan.  When I put it on the card I thought it needed something so I stamped the small dotted grid with London Fog Memento ink.  I added the flower and stamped the small silhouette dog.  Then I added a piece of polka dot ribbon up the side.  Love it.  I used dog,flower,rainbow,circle and ribbon and these Gummiapan supplies


Joining the fun at
Skapet med Gummiapan - Rebecka's Bingo Board
Passion for Markers Challenge Week 588 - Add a Heart
Scrappelyst Grublis for April - Geometriske Former


Then I made this tag.  It's house shaped cos I am a nonce and started going across when I should have gone down!  It's cool, even if it is a bit Playschool LOL.

I started by cutting a piece of yellow card to 6 x 12cm.  Then I cut the roof shape, leaving a chimney!  I cut in 2mm at the top to make the edge of the roof and then cut the thin triangle pieces off each edge.  The base of the card is still 6cm wide so my house walls slope out a little.  Good for earthquakes.......  I stamped the large distressed squares on the house and the small dotted squares on the roof using Dandelion distress ink.  Then I stamped the freebie heart and using a distress marker drew in the windows and door.  I stamped the unicorn on yellow card and fussy cut, rearranging his tail and sitting him on some smeared Dandelion ink grass.  The word KLEM mean hug and is an amalgamation of letters from a coffee sentiment stamp.  I punched a hole and added some yellow stripey ribbon and done!!!!  I used tag, monochrome, animal, hug and ribbon and these Gummiapan supplies


Joining the fun at
Skapet med Gummiapan - Rebecka's Bingo Board
Stamping Sensations Challenge - Fantasy and Magical


Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

6 comments:

brenda said...

Belated Happy Birthday Gail and how nice the rules relaxed in time for some visitors. Super creations as always, many thanks for joining in with our Fantasy/Magical theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Elaine Stark said...

Well done on your challenge, I love your card. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers. Elaine

Crafty KJ said...

Love this card and your design is so clever! The colours are fab and I love the CAS style. Thanks so much for sharing at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Karen x

Jane Willis said...

What a fun card! I have that heart dandelion die and was amazed at your patience, piecing together several colours of the die cut, until I read that you'd coloured it - why have I never thought of that?
Jane
Guest Designer at Stamping Sensations

Mrs.B said...

A fun card,
Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations
Avril x

Wenche said...

Stilig kort. Takk for at du deltar hos Scrappelyst.