Thursday 1 April 2021

April Sing Along

Hello Nomad friends.  April!  One of my most favourite months.  Let's get this party started!!!!  Over at Lost Coast Designs the new challenge is Numbers, and incidently, Lost Coast Designs is also sponsoring the Mod Squad challenge where the theme is also Numbers!!!  Don't you just love serendipidoodousdipity!

So, numbers.  I started thinking 1, 2, 3, 4, 5... and then that song just popped into my head.  So I decided I needed someone to help us sing it and Carmen's Veranda Monkey with Banjo seemed to fit the bill!!!!  I used Lost Coast Designs License Plate Alphabet and started arranging numbers and letters.  Luckily it seemed to break up into nice sameish length lines.  I stamped 12345, and Once I and the Monkey on a white card base.  Then it started getting technical LOL.  Mask da monkey.  Then I arranged the next line of letters, stamped them, arranged the next line and stamped them.  Now, at this point I realised that Once I had actually caught a fish, yes just the once!  This struck me as pretty funny so I decided to stop the song there and instead make some ground.  I've used Carmen's Veranda small Face with Tongue, just the top of the stamp, and stamped it so it fit around the Monkey's legs and the letters in a pretty manner.  


I love that that hand on a stick ended up where it ended up!!!  It's like, Once I caught a fish 'High Five' bwhahahaaahhahaaa.  Yes, I think it's gonna be a fun month.

Join the fun, leave some love, giving is more fun that getting.
Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Taking my party and joining the fun at
Nordsalten Hobbyklubb 194 - Bruk Stempler
Online Scrapptreff Norge - B&W
Allsorts Challenge Week 617 - Anything Goes/ Monochrome Option


7 comments:

brenda said...

I love April as well Gail, all the fresh growth and Spring flowers.

Not so keen on Monkeys though, but still a super mono creation using it and numbers are another fav of mine, many thanks for joining in with out AG/mono theme at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Dotty Jo said...

Fab card - love that background. I can never resist black and white... and musical monkeys, Jo x

Kathleen said...

What a great fun creation, super image and a love the way you have done the sentiment with the hand.
Thank you for joining our Monochromatic challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x

Craftyfield said...

Full points for creativity Gail! So whimsical and fun, well worth the masking duty...
Happy Easter! x

Linby said...

It's all come together beautifully and a fab mono design too. Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

Sue said...

Absolutely brilliant Gail! I love this monkey, but masking - never got my head round it! Take care and have a very happy Easter, Sue xx

Anita Lise said...

Woww... what e cool card you have made :) Thank you for joining us at the challenge at NSHK!
DT Anita Lise