Wednesday 28 April 2021

Celtic Knot Rainbow

Hello Nomad friends.   Tonic dies seem to be a new favourite of mine.  I decided to use this Tonic Seamlessly Beautiful Natural Entwine Die set and make a rainbow.  I used a red foil base card and my camera didn't like it at all LOL.

The largest die is 138mm, so using scraps was not possible until I got down to paper piecing the celtic knot design.  I have been working really hard to use scraps, so I suppose taking out some A5 sheets to cut the orange, yellow and green layers can be forgiven LOL.

 
I used some silver stickers to finish the card.  Two flowers and a rabbit along the bottom and a small flower to finish the center.

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Unstampabelles Challenge 110 - Animal Fun Twist Layers
Scrappelyst Grublis for April - Geometriske Former

4 comments:

Liz said...

A really striking card, Gale. Lovely design. xx

Dotty Jo said...

Fabulous colours again! No wonder you love these dies, Jo x

Katrine E. Bråten said...

Stilig sekskantet kort i herlige farger! Tusen takk for at du deltar i grublisen hos Scrappelyst :-)

Susan Hogan said...

Such a bright card. Thanks for playing with us at Unstampabelles.