Tuesday 11 February 2020

Battleaxe The Red

Hello.  Welcome.  The weather has been fierce and I have been playing with my Gnomies!!  Love these new Lost Coast Designs Gnomes.  I was tidying up the desk yesterday and stumbled across a scrap of forgotten xmas paper.  It was only 7cm's wide but there was a lot of red and quite a cool pattern so I decided to pair it with Pompom Gnome.  Love the crazy hat on this little dude.


I stamped Pompom Gnome on a scrap of white card with black archival, coloured with Promarkers and fussy cut.  I've added glitter to his pompom and the bit I left white on his hat.  I had a card base offcut so it's scraps all the way.......   I used the medium stitched rectangle die from Stamplorations to cut the piece of wrapping paper and then added it and gnome to the red card base.  Small, but very very cute.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Pixies Snippets Playground Challenge 371
Christmas Kickstart Challenge 28 - Red
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge 476
Scrap the Rainbow Challenge 20 - Masse Rosa Eller Rødt
Crimbo Crackers Challenge 203 - Mini Cards it's 7 x 11cm 
Scrappelyst Grublis for Februar - Søm used stitch die


5 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Seriously LOVE Poppom the Gnome! Thanks for bringing him out to play at CKC, Jo x

Sarn said...

Oh this is delightful! LOVE those gnome stamps (YES I peeked at the link you gave!). Fab snippets entry.
Sarn x

Di said...

Oh how cute is this Gail! Like Sarn - I too peeked at the stamps - they're a delight and you used yours perfectly. I spent yesterday making up Li' Gnome die cuts using a SSS new die set I bravely ordered. Got here with no Customs due and I can see this may be the 'year of the gnomes' :)

Hugs

Di xx

Di said...

Me again, I went back and looked at all the 'yoga cat' stamps - totally cracked me up here :) xx

Jorunn`s scrapperier said...

Nice card with lovely gnom.
Thanks for playing with us at Scrap the Rainbow DT Jorunn Elin