Monday 17 February 2020

Blue Bird with Brusho's

Hello Nomad Friends.  I have a card over on the Colourcraft blog today using Brusho's on patterned paper.  It's a really fun technique and a lovely result so do pop over and check out the details.  


I used Leaf Green, Sea Green, Turquoise, Ost Blue, Orange and White Brusho's on Prima patterned paper.  I used Rubber Dance Textured Bird and small heart cluster and sentiment stamp from the Adore Me set.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Country View Challenges February 2020 - Splatters, Splashes and Drips it got very splashy LOL
Ally's Angels Challenge 31 - Anything Goes 1/3
Repeat Impressions DCC F520 - Hearts
Power Poppy Creative Confetti - Inspired by a Song  Blue Skies, Irving Berlin

5 comments:

Mariann Jakobsen said...

Oh, this was really awesome! Love your background! Thanks a lot for joining us at Ally's Angels. Hugs. DT-Mariann

Liz said...

Super card. I love the effect of using Brushos on patterned paper. Thanks for the inspiration. xx

Julie Koerber said...

Oh my gosh, I am laughing so hard at this sentiment! I need it! LOL! It would make next Valentine's Day so much fun -- looking at my hubby's face as he let this one soak in! Oh my... HA! This is just too cute. So glad you shared!

Heather said...

How fun!! Fabulous background and that sentiment is just too much!! And it's so true. ;) Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

rachel said...

Lots of fun - thanks for joining us at Countryview Challenges and good luck! Hugs Rachel xx