Monday 30 December 2019

Rudolf Cubed

Hello.  Welcome.  I found Mr Mojo!!!!  He was over at the neighbour's house!  I think he likes her coffee.   Anyway, here's three more CAS ATC's with a Christmas theme using the very cool Reindeer from PaperArtsy.


I used Kort og Godt grey woodgrain card for my ATC bases and stamped the PaperArtsy Reindeer with black archival.  I coloured with Promarkers, using a different colour on each of the eyes and used different colour glitter glues on his antlers.  I edged with red archival ink.

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
The Artistic Stamper Creative Team Challenge - Christmas Is Coming
Stamplorations Theme Challenge - Stamps and Holidays
Promarker Challenge Week 523 - Mega Christmas Challenge



6 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Great fun! Wish I could find Mr Mojo too, Jo x

Jane said...

Great ATcs . Thanks so much for entering our theme and photo prompt challenge over at STAMPlorations x

Craft-E-Place said...

A fabulous group of ATCs. Thanks for joining in with the Theme and Photo Challenge at STAMPlorations.
Elaine

Nat said...

Super ATCs! Thanks for sharing at PFP
Natx

Elaine Stark said...

They look fun ATC's. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

Aunty Sue said...

Super cute great layout thanks for sharing at Passion for Promarkers