Wednesday 4 December 2019

Blue Knight Steampunk Girl

Hello Nomad friends.  I am very excited to be Guest Designing for Blue Knight Stamps this month.  I got my first Blue Knight stamp about 8 months ago and was impressed with the quality and size of these beautiful red rubber stamps.  They come mounted on cling cushion and packaged on a laminated card with a coloured picture of the stamp.  I am sharing two projects today that I made using Steampunk Girl, Dragon sentiments with two different backgrounds.  


For my first card I stamped Silhouette Forest with various green shades of distress ink on a textured base card.  I used an embossing pen to fill in the snowy banks and embossed with sparkle embossing powder.  Then I used the embossing pen to add dots to the trees and embossed with red tinsle powder.  I stamped the sentiment on a strip of plain card and added it to the card.  Steampunk Girl was stamped, with Promarkers and fussy cut.  

Joining the fun at


For my second card I simple stamped Window in the Wall with grey archival on a white card base.  I stamped Steampunk Girl, coloured with Promarkers and fussy cut her.  I added some gold and red holographic stickers as embellishments.  Then I added the sentiment on a panel of white card.

Joining the fun at
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
Ally's Angels Challenge 28 - Anything Goes


Thanks for dropping by.  If you like these stamps then check the store cos there are some fab deals at the moment on overstocks.  Hugz

2 comments:

Viv said...

2 lovely cards Gail. Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations

Dora said...

These cards are looking lovely. Great style. Thank you for joining at stamping sensations.