Sunday 8 December 2019

Blue Star Lady

Hello.  Welcome.  I loved the colours I used on my last card so decided to make another one in the same colour scheme.




I used a turquoise card base and a red layer.  Then I cut a turquoise panel with Stamplorations Crazy Double Stitch Rectangle die and a star using Sizzix Primative star die from the red card and embossed both with Do-crafts mixed confetti embossing folder.  


I stamped, embossed Rubber Dance Bohemian Woman, coloured her with Promarkers and fussy cut.

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Cards und More Challenge 42 - Colourboard
Country View Challenge - Stars
Stamping Sensations - Anything Goes 

4 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Stunning colours for this, Gail. Love the characterful image too, Jo x

Miriam said...

Wonderful project. Thank you for joining in with the Country View Crafts challenge.

Sally H said...

That's lovely! Your colouring is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month and good luck!

Evelyn Walter said...

Cool card, Gail! Perfectly colored image! Thank you another time for playing with us at Country View Challenges!
Evelyn xx