Sunday 29 December 2019

Christmas Charades

Hello.  Welcome.  When I was in the UK in November one thing I did was visit the local newsagent and drop a load of money on some craft magazines, primarily for the stamp, die and embossing folder freebies.  When I got home said freebies got put in the 'stuff from magazines' box.  Today, whilst looking for Mr Mojo, I remembered these buys and opened the box.  Oooohhhhhhh!  Treasure!!  And way too much stuff I have never used!! AKA NBUS.  One of the sets I pulled out was a very cute father's day themed bear stamp and die set.  I am sure some of you have this one.  I decided to ink him up and oooohhhhhh, he's so adorable.  


I made some CAS ATC's with a christmas theme.  I stamped the bear on each ATC.  Bear #1 got a stamped monocle, a stamp in the bear set, and a Sizzix die santa hat.  Bear #2 got some die cut glasses using one of the dies in the bear set, and a Sizzix die party hat.  Bear #3 got some Sizzix die cut antlers and a moustache.  I think Bear #3 started the party early!!!!

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Scrappelyst Utfordring for Desember - Jul
Pixies Snippets Playground Challenge 368 used red and white snippets for the hats etc.
Stamplorations Theme Challenge - Stamps and Holidays
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Party Time
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Party Time




10 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Love that bear and his many disguises! So cute, Jo x

Fikreta said...

Gorgeous !

Hege said...

Så kule ATC.
Digger motivene.
Takk for at du deltar hos Scrappelyst.

KandA said...

Fabulous party bears xx

Jane said...

Such fun! Thanks so much for joining our theme and photo prompt challenge over at STAMPlorations x

Craft-E-Place said...

Great fun, great bear! Thanks for joining in with the Theme and Photo Challenge at STAMPlorations.
Elaine

Katrine E. Bråten said...

Så utrolig søte! Tusen tak for at du deltar hos Scrappelyst :-)

Di said...

Oh what fun this is - love it - clever you!

Hugs

Di xx

Pat said...

Hi Gail, just to let you know you won a prize over at Pixie's Playground in the Grand Christmas Prize Draw and Di was saying that you haven't been in touch and she wants to send all the prizes off to people with one visit to the Post Office. I love your cute card too. x

Pat said...

Sorry Gail, ignore my message as I have just visited The Playground and realise you have now been in touch. I hope the bugs have been kicked out by now and you are feeling a lot better. x