Tuesday 10 December 2019

One Too Many

Hello.  Welcome.  I just found Ellen Hutson's 12 Tags of Christmas 2019 Challenge.  I'm a bit late to the party, cos they are already on day 10, but the inspiration is lovely and I am in tag mode at the moment so...........  

All the tags are being inspired by a christmas carol so I'm going to start with Day 1 and Rudolf the Red Nose Reindeer.  I really liked Therese's double tag and cute little deer, and I was going that way, when this rudolf stumbled across my path and it all ended up CAS with him as the star.


I stamped Panduro's Deer on white card and embossed.  I coloured with Promarkers and then cut my tag using Sizzix Arch Tag dies.  His feet were outside the tag area, so rather than cut them off!!!! I fussy cut round them and then did a bit of fancy die cutting.  Phew!!  I was going to do something in the background but he looked so fab just like that that I just added a bit of Stormy Sky distress wash to the floor and a piece of bobbly wool to the top.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Ellen Hutson's 12 Tags of Christmas 2019 Challenge Day 1
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Stars
The Artistic Stamper Creative Team Challenge - Christmas Is Coming 

No comments: