Friday 25 January 2019

Moo-ry Christmas

Hello.  Welcome.  It's an exciting day!!  There's a new release at Rubber Dance! It's first since Susanne took over ownership and the company moved to Germany, and it's FAB!!!

https://www.rubberdance.de/new/

There are 4 new sets and 10% off until February 3rd so grab em quick!  Susanne has been busy and made a huge number of amazing samples so hop over to the blog and check out her gorgeous makes.  

Mine only arrived yesterday, so I haven't had much time to play yet, but I couldn't resist inking up this fun Christmas Cow.   I know just the man to send this one to!!


I used a piece of Kort og Godt patterned paper for my card base and cut the frame from dark blue card using Taylored Expressions stitched scallop rectangle die.  I smudged Salty Ocean DOx on the frame and the card edges.  I stamped the cow on pale blue card, coloured with Promarkers and a gold pilot marker, and fussy cut.  I stamped the sentiment onto the card base using Midnight Blue ink from Dare 2 B Artsy.  

There are three different cows and you can buy them separately or as a large sheet.
I think you'll need the whole herd!! They are adorabull!!,

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Christmas Cow is joining the fun at

8 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

What a brilliant card! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that cute cow. Thanks for playing at CKC, hun, Jo x

Susanne Rose said...

What a super cool frosty Christmas card! I am so excited to see my stamps in action. Thank you for sharing this great project!!! HUGS

Julie Koerber said...

What a cute creation! I love those kinds of cards that just make you smile and this one is definitely one of them! :-)

Brenda said...

Hi Gail! I'm so glad I stopped in and got to see this wonderful cow, he/she just makes me smile and what a great design! I stopped by to say thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog. I sure hope you are enjoying the sneak peeks from TCP!

Katie said...

Cute card and love the new background stamp.

Emma Williams said...

Such a fun card, that is guaranteed to bring a smile to anyone's face ~ it's just so cute! Thank you so much for playing along and for joining us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... x

Crafty Pink Pixie said...

Love this cute card and the fun sentiment!!! Thanks for participating in the Dare 2B Artzy January Challenge! -Tasha ☺

Fikreta said...

its so cute!