Saturday 19 January 2019

Shake Your Gnome

Hello.  Welcome.  I am guest designing for the Doodles Paper Playground this month.  I was a bit stumped for my project idea until I came across the Marianne Designs challenge where they want to see a gnome on your project.  Unsure as to whether I actually owned a gnome I went on a little gnome hunt and discovered a cute Panduro stamp.  The mushroom he was sitting on was a bit small so I borrowed the one from Visible Image Caterpillar set and made a shaker.


I used Marianne Design papers, dies and washi tape (behind the semi-circle apertures in the shaker frame) and the beautiful Flaming Sunset Sparkle blend. 

Hop over to the Doodles Paper Playground for more details. 

Thanks for dropping by.  Hope you are having a crafty day.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Marianne Design Challenge 217 - Gnome  PK9121, CR1242, PT2317

10 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Cute card. Glad to see you found a gnome - when shall I schedule the Gnome Challenge for? Jo x

ionabunny said...

Possibly never. Awwww, was hoping for some big technical name for fear of gnomes and they are just going with gnomophobic. But...... it did throw up this one - Anatidaephobia, which as I am sure you know is a condition that causes a person to feel that somewhere in the world, a duck or a goose is watching him/her (not attacking or touching, simply watching the individual). Holy Duck!! Hugz

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

What a fun shaker card!! Thanks so much joining with us at PIP Challenges!
Hugs

Anita said...

Lovely card you made.
Thank you for joining our challenge

Kind Regards
Anita
MDblog

Judith said...

Heel erg mooi geworden.
Geweldig dat je mee doet met onze challenge kabouters.
Groetjes van Judith
DT Marianne Design Challenge blog

Yvonne Garner said...

I’ve never tried a shaker card. Fascinating! Thanks for joining us at Fashionable Stamping Challenge!

Suzan said...

Leuke kabouterkaart!
Groetjes Suzan
DT MD Challengeblog

jolanda creatief bijtje said...

nice card
bedankt voor het meedoen aan deze challenge
groetjes jolanda bongers
DT challengeblog MD

Fikreta said...

beautiful card!
hugs

Henriët said...

Nica card. I like your gnome.
Thanks for joining us.
Groetjes van Henriët
DT MD Challenge blog