Sunday 6 January 2019

Hot Pink Eight Pocket Shaker

Hello.  Welcome.  I am guest designing over at the Doodles Paper Playground for December and January and today I am sharing an eight pocket shaker card using Flamingo Tropic Sparkle Blend and the new Winnie and Walter Peppermint Zone die. Love this die!


The Flamingo Tropic blend fitted perfectly with my pink and green scheme.  Can't beat a bit of warm pink and glitter on a miserable winter day.  I did think about adding an image and sentiment but decided it was too pretty to cover up!  Do pop over to the Doodles Paper Playground blog and check out how I put this beauty together.  Very pleased with the idea of having many small pockets to keep those sparkles in play.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Winnie and Walter December Colour Combo
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Something New new die 
Love to Scrap Challenge 117 - Anything Goes


3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Love this sooooooooo much! I wish I didn't find making shaker cards so infuriating as I love how they look. Congrats on the GDT, Jo x

Lisa :) said...

this card is sooooooooo cute!

Leslie said...

Thanks for sharing your gorgeous project with us in the Love To Scrap Challenge Blog's January "Anything Goes" challenge and we hope to see you again next month!
Hugs,
Leslie, LTSCB DT
Love To Scrap 2