Sunday 27 January 2019

Salmon Cat

Hello.  Welcome.  I won this Stampendous Cat stamp in October at the Cat Lovers Blog Hop which is hosted by the lovely Janis of Her Peaceful Garden.  I hadn't got around to inking it up so decided tonight was the night.  


I have been wanting to join the Cupcake Inspirations challenge so I kept it all pink and white.  The cat was stamped on white card and coloured with Rose Pink, Salmon Pink, Dusky Rose and Pale Blossom Promarkers.  I used a pink gel pen for the eyes and also for the border around the cat.  Then I mounted it on a piece of pink woodgrain paper I found in my stash which I die cut with a Double Stitch Rectangle die and mounted it all on a hot pink card base.  The sentiment is a Rubber Dance stamp, stamped with Picked Raspberry distress ink and says 'to a friend'.

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Cupcake Inspirations Challenge 462 - Pink and White
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Alcohol, Drinks or Inks used Promarkers
Allsorts Challenge Week 504 - Friends
Stamplorations Theme Challenge - Stamps and Animals
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Have a Heart




10 comments:

brenda said...

An sweet take on our 'Friendship' theme at Allsorts, thanks so much for joining in.

B x

Linby said...

What a lovely cheerful card in the pinks. Thanks so much for joining in with my challenge theme of friends at Allsorts.
Lynn x
DT

Quillish said...

What an interesting card Gail, glad you inked up your prize to join us at Cupcake Inspirations. Thank you for playing with us, hugs ~ Ishani

Kath Stewart said...

beautiful colour work on your quirky cat Gail, thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, hugs kath xxx

Wendy L said...

Great card, thanks for joining us at Allsorts. Xxxx

Sandy said...

Oh, Laurel Burch cats are my favorite! So pretty! Thank you for playing along with our challenge over at Cupcake Inspirations.
-Sandy, DT

Marge said...

So fun and unique design, Gail! Love those bold colors. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

Marge

Craftyfield said...

That cat is funky! A great image for an unusual Valentine I think... Thanks for sharing with us at STAMPlorations Theme & Sketch this month. x

Jerrie said...

Love your cat! I saw the cute thing looking at the posted pictures and had to stop by and take a closer look! Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations theme and sketch challenge Gail!

Fikreta said...

so cute!