Saturday 5 September 2015

If Midwinter is Warmer Than Midsummer How Many Beans on a Poor Man's Plate

Hello.  Welcome.  Do you know how difficult it is to hold three pens together and draw a swirl across a piece of card without getting a break in any of the lines??!!!!!   So I did this instead



The stamps are from Rubber Dance Something Wonderful and Winter Wonderland sets.  I stamped and embossed the sentiment then added the little star flourish in a rainbow of distress ink colours.  

Joining the fun at
CASology Week 162 - Write
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Make it Colorful
Happy Little Stampers September CAS Challenge - Colouring
VSC Challenge 35 - Anything Goes

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

10 comments:

Loll said...

Sweet! Love your rainbow-coloured lines and stars. Thanks for playing along at Happy Little Stampers.

Lizzy Hill said...

Hmmmnnnn..... Still trying to figure out the title of your post!!!! Meanwhile, it was much simpler to just soak up this lovely card! Great sentiment....I'm in loooooooove with the rainbow of stars:):)

Words and Pictures said...

No I don't know... but I'm really curious to go and try now! Yes, and if my grandmother had wheels she'd be a bicycle.

Love your card though!
Alison xx

Teresa Kline said...

hello Gail! this is the cutest sentiments, I luv it....yes, we should use the whole box of crayons, try lots of new things and enjoy! thanks for sharing such a inspiring card! so glad you played along with us for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

sparkle & shine *~*

Juliz Design Post said...

Elegant CAS card.
Julie x

brenda said...

I really like the clean crisp design of your card Gail and the elegance of the flourishes, many thanks for joining in at FlonzCraft Vintage Stamping Challenges.

B x

Ardyth said...

I always love a rainbow and the movement created by that stamp is really fun and eye catching! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

Craftyfield said...

CAS but fun and colourful, a great card! Thanks for sharing with us at Vintage Stamping Challenges. Hugs.

Kylie said...

Wonderful rainbow colours! Thanks so much for playing along at Happy Little Stampers xx

Bibi Lindahl said...

Hi huni! I love this card! What a lovely combination of stamps from two of my sets. Never saw that one before! Lovely!!!
Sorry for being so late commenting ... I've been ill this month so I'm way behind.