Saturday 5 September 2015

A Pile of Eternity

Hello.  Welcome.  I seem to be having a CAS sort of day.  

I haven't played over at Paperartsy for ages.  The theme this fortnight is circles.  

I loved Jo's post so I started painting some card rose and pansy.  

Then I had a dig through my Paperartsy stamps and pulled out a selection of circles.  

I did some stamping, but it just wasn't working.  

So I did a bit more stamping, grabbed some kraft card, grabbed some black card.  Ahhh, silver on black?  Gold on black........




I stamped and embossed the grouped postmark stamp and then went around the edge of the card with versamark and embossed the edge.  

Joining the fun at
Paperartsy
CASology - Write

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Black and gold make a great colour combo! Like your clustered postage stamps, and alto that lovely 'white' space! Clever work with that versa-marked edge also! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at CASology this week!

Craftyfield said...

I do recognise these moments where nothing works and nothing inspire... But your CAS card works, rather cool in fact!

Words and Pictures said...

So glad you pushed through the sticky moments - your fabulous cluster of postmarks really hits the mark.
Alison x

Becca Cruger said...

Some sometimes all you need is two colors and a great design. Very cool!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Pretty cool. agree!! Thanks for joining us at CAsology this week, so glad that you did!!