Wednesday 30 September 2015

CCC Panda

Hello.  Welcome.  Since tomorrow is going to be a bit of a day I decided to post the card I sent to Jerrie as part of the September Card Chain Challenge.  We make a card, we send a card, we get a card.  And the lovely Deborah has also lined up sponsors so one lucky lady gets a little something extra as well.  If you want to sign up for October the link is still open HERE.  


I used Spellbinders Scruffy Panda and the sentiment is Hampton Arts that I was lucky enough to win in the CCC draw.  Thanks Deborah.  I stamped and embossed the sentiment with cobalt blue embossing powder.

I received a lovely card from Carol.  Thanks Carol.  If you want to see it, and all the other cards exchanged this month, Deborah will be posting the full reveal HERE.  Check it out.  Always fantastic cards from the talented CCC ladies.  Want to join us?? Sign up HERE.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes 
Simon Says Stamp Work it Wednesday September 2015 - Use a Stamp  
Papertake Weekly - Take Your Pick  heat embossing

5 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Love it! Jo x

Lin said...

What a darling card, Gail! Who would't love to receive this one! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Jerrie said...

I recognize that card! I have it in my hot little hands and I love it!! Happy crafting!!

Dr Sonia S V said...

So cute the panda looks
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Monika Reeck said...

too cuttee this Panda
love your cute Card Gail
which card did you get and from who?