Saturday 28 January 2023

Let It Snow Blue

Hello Nomad friends.  I have been good.  Out in the garden, cleaning out the rabbits and giving them a health check.  Trimmed some nails and did a bit of grooming.  Teeth check revealed both the boys have only one bottom tooth.  I will have to keep an eye on that.  That's really not good for a bunny when teeth are constantly growing and they depend on gnawing and the opposing tooth to keep them in check.  So now, back inside in the warmth and just waiting for dinner to simmer to perfection.  I also finished a mini-slimline xmas card I have been working on.

I used a black base card and cut my Poppystamps Snowflake Corner Frame die from silver mirror card.  I decided to stencil some snowflakes on the black card base using white ink and then stuck on my silver mirror die cut.  And it didn't pop.  Well, I can't take off the white ink!  So I cut the Snowflake Corner again from blue holographic card and stuck it over the silver one.  Then I stamped the tiny let it snow Gummiapan sentiment three times with white ink.

Thanks for dropping by.  I am planning a crafty happy hour or two this evening so hopefully see you soon if all goes to plan.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Poppystamps Challenge 100 - Let It Snow
Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge 2303
ABC Christmas Challenge - A is for Anything Christmas
Christmas Kickstart Challenge 70 - Stencils and Masks
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes


3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Certainly 'pops' now! Great colour combo. Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

Jeanne J. said...

I love the snowflakes layered over snowflakes.. looks like a beautiful lacy panel! It was interesting hearing about the fur babies! I love rabbits but never had one as a pet. I bet they're so soft!

Fabiola said...

très élégante création Gail, merci de jouer avec nous chez ABC Christmas Card, biz