Wednesday 4 January 2023

Happy New Year from Everyone

Hello Nomad friends.  I hope your 2023 is progressing nicely.  My craft room looks even more bombed than usual but I am determined to beat it into submission and dig out my creativity.  With that and the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity Slimline Challenge in mind I decided to look through my stamps and select a few favourites to use.   Turns out I have way too many favourites, but after some deliberation, and a bit of push and shove, I became happy with this.

 
For this card I used lots of stamps, lots of masks and blue and black archival ink.  We have Lost Coast Designs ZZ Top Gnome 2 and Carmen's Veranda Monkey with a Banjo supplying the music, direction and artistic appreciation by Carmen's Veranda Alfred Hitchcock Standing and Salvador Dali, entertainment by Carmen's Veranda Kukla and Ollie, Lost Coast Designs Doodle Doll is supplying an element of mystery and the celebratory fly-by is courtesy of Lost Coast Designs Flying Pig.  I used a couple of the stamps from Lost Coast Designs Pieces of Calligraphy to fill in the empty spaces.
 

If you are stamping anything with real rubber or clear stamps and it's in a slimline format then maybe you might want to join the fun.   The team are posting awesome inspiration every other day so do hop over and check out their makes.

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
We Love Stamping January Challenge - Favourite Colours can't beat a bit of blue, black and white



3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

An intriguing card Iona - very subtle use of the blue, but effective.
Thank you for joining us at We Love Stamping january Challenge
Blessings
MAxine WLS DT

brenda said...

Sounds like this one was lots of fun to make with all the masking Gail, thanks so much for sharing with us at We Love Stamping this month.

B x

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Great masking and mix of characters, Gail - made me smile!!