Sunday 29 January 2023

Hello Mummy

Hello Nomad friends.  Someone mentioned that it will be Mother's Day soon so I went all yellow and red and Memory Box dies.


I always remember that my mum doesn't like red and white together, she calls it blood and bandages, so I decided yellow might work.  It's such a happy colour and I don't use it enough.  Note to self.......   I used Memory Box Leafy Tree Frame and added Clementine Border die to the bottom of the central frame for a loving flowery look.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Memory Box Challenge 91 - Ravishing Reds
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Beautiful Blooms


1 comment:

HilaryJane said...

My mother used to hate red and white together too especially at funerals. She never did explain why, but I suspect it was the same thing that your mother said. this is such a great card, I love it xx