Wednesday 9 February 2022

Wombats Welcome Winter With Wonderfully Waffley Whiskers

Hello Nomad friends.  I made a card today with a curious colour combo inspired by Mrs A's Butterfly challenge.  I was going to use two of the colours but ended up with all four.  I still want to have a go at the collar fold, cos Mr Mojo had an idea, but for today I decided to play with a new to me die from Sizzix.  

I used a red card base, a celadon (pale green) panel, a cardinal red layer I cut with the lower layered geo shells die and a cornflower blue layer cut with the upper geo shell die.  I used a piece of coral card and stamped the sentiment from Crafty Individuals 410 set, which has the same name as the sentiment words.  

'Wishing you butterfly mornings and wildflower afternoons'

The flower panel is from Crafty Individuals Nature's Beauty miniature image book, layered on another piece of the coral card.  A couple of sticker butterflies and done.

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Butterfly Challenge - C 1. Coral, Celadon, Cornflower, Cardinal + Butterflies
Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge 2206
Allsorts Challenge Week 662 - AG Opt. Red Flowers



3 comments:

Linby said...

wow! I just love that background, both the pattern and the colours you chose. It complements your flowers so well too. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.

brenda said...

Such a pretty floral creation Gail loving the misty feel of the focal element, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts this week.

B x

Mrs A. said...

Absolutely love this card you have created.using all the four colours to their very best advantage, Thankyou for coming an playing in the butterfly garden with me. Just the squirrels in there at present. They have learnt how to get into the box to get their nuts . Only took them a week to learn how to liftthe lid up. The Doc said they would never learn So he owes me some rafting goodies me thinks! Hugs Mrs A.