Sunday 13 February 2022

CAS Trio

Hello Nomad friends.  I made a few CAS cards this weekend and I am going to share them here together to save us both some time.  

Loving this one.  Maybe not purist CAS, but quite a simple make.  I found this alcohol ink panel on my desk and decided it was too lovely to ignore.  I embossed the bottom edge with Darice Filmstrip embossing folder and added a vintage Kort og Godt fussy cut image and happy birthday sentiment. 

Alas, it seems I may need this type of card soon.  I used a steel blue card base and cut a blue panel with Gummiapan heart die that came in the 2021 advent calender.  A heart full of hearts.  Then I added Stamplorations With Sympathy die cut from blue and coral card and slightly offset.

And finally.......   I really like this one too.  I like the colours and the cute little decoupaged kimono.  But I am coming up blank on a sentiment or occasion it will fit sooooooo.......  answers on a postcard my awesome crafty friends.  I am not sure Happy New Clothes is an occasion but maybe.........

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Double D Hearts Challenge Card 2
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Emboss It card 1
Allsorts Challenge Week 663 - CAS With Option of Elegance card 1






6 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

What a gorgeous selection, Gail. Each one so different, but all lovely. I especially like the final card. I'm thinking snarky sentiments about this outfit being needed to cover your birthday suit... it would make a great birthday or thank you card with just a big, bold sentiment in the gap you've left! Jo x

brenda said...

A great showcase today Gail, you have been busy, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful trio of cards. thank you for joining us at Allsorts Challenge this week. Good Luck and we hope to see you again soon. Alison DT

Ellibelle said...

A really nice assortment of cards here, Gail. Such great designs on each!
Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at Allsorts challenge!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Pauline C said...

Beautiful cards - Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts Challenge this week
Pauline x

Mervi said...

Fabulous cards!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m