Sunday 20 February 2022

Life and Renewal

Hello Nomad friends.  I was inspired by the CASE at Timeout to make this wedding card.  I've used Poppystamps Holiday Mistletoe die to cut my foliage.   I thought it was appropriate to the theme as it is considered a sign of life and renewal.  I also really like the shape of the leaves.  

I cut the mistletoe and the hearts from pink and white scraps and layered them on my linen textured base card.  The Dear Bridal Couple is a Kort og Godt die which I cut from a slightly darker shade of pink.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Time Out Challenge 207 - CASE a Card
Poppystamps Challenge 89 - Heartfelt
Allsorts Challenge Week 664 - I Love...... weddings
Double D Challenge - Shades Of Pink
Dare 2B Artzy Challenge - Love



17 comments:

Robyn Oliver said...

A lovely wedding card Gail, great layering of the die cuts, Robyn

I Card Everyone said...

Hello, Gail! I'm so pleased to see this lovely in the Time Out gallery! Mistletoe is perfect for a wedding card - and does make a sweet stand-in for my sprigs!
=]

Pia S said...

This is classy and elegant and the muted colors gives it a timeless feel. Beautiful design!

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A very pretty design for this wedding card, thanks for sharing it with us at Allsorts this week.
Lorraine

Linby said...

What a different idea for a wedding card, it looks beautiful. Thanks for taking part in my challenge theme of I love at Allsorts this week.
Lynn x

Diane said...

Elegant and very pretty! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}
{Double D}

brenda said...

Great choice of colours for an effective card, many thanks for joining in with our 'I love....' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Mervi said...

Beautiful and timeless card.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Dotty Jo said...

What a lovely card! I love the symbolism and the colours, Jo x

Barbara said...

Unique and pretty wedding card. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Double D Challenge.

Darlene said...

Oh Gail, this is so, so pretty! Love your overall design! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Shades of Pink’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Shauna said...

What a beautiful card! I love the depth you created with layers and the overall design. Thanks so much for playing at Time Out!
- Shauna

Tiny Paper Blossom said...

I love this! A delicate color scheme makes it so sweet. Thanks for playing along with the Poppystamps Challenge.

Sue McRae said...

Wonderful, pretty layering on your card! The Mistletoe die is one of my faves. Thanks for joining us at Poppystamps Challenge!

Anja v K@@rten said...

Love your overall design! Great!
Creatieve groetjes, Anja

Jeanne J. said...

This is so elegant I just cant take my eyes off of it. You are sooo clever to use the mistletoe die.. it's so unexpected and such a great way to get more from your die cuts! Brilliant !

Sphoorti said...

Beautiful card, Gail!

Thank you so much for participating! :)

-Sphoorti