Tuesday 4 January 2022

Scrappy Christmas

Hello Nomad friends.  It's never too early to make Christmas cards!  Especially when they use some of scrap mountain!   I've picked some scraps from my desk, and also found a couple of die cut snowflakes and Stamping Belle's Snowbunny already stamped, and Lo! a card is born!

Quite pleased with this curious construction.

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Repeat Impressions Theme Challenge D821 - Christmas - Use Patterned Paper
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge 575





2 comments:

Heather said...

Very cute!! And any card that can use up scraps is a winner in my book!! That's one of my favorite things to do; use up scraps and my bits and pieces! Thanks for playing with the House That Stamps Built.

Susan Renshaw said...

Lovely to use some of the scrap mountain!
Thanks for sharing with Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge!