Monday 24 January 2022

Sailing a Damask Sea

Hello Nomad friends.  I'm here today with a little reminder for Let's Squash It! Under The Sea Challenge.  When I thought this one up I really didn't imagine it would be anything but fun, but it seems I was wrong.  We do have some very very lovely entries so far, but we want to see more.  We miss you and your squashy awesomeness!!  Is it a mojo thing??  I know Mr Mojo was sluggish after the xmas excesses, and these bleak winter days don't really help, but maybe my yellow submarine will put a smile on your face and a spark of inspiration in your crafty heart.

For my sea I sprinkled blue brushos on white card and spritzed with water.  I let it dry and ran it through the bigshot with Sizzix Damask embossing folder.  Then I die cut the some Stamplorations letters and Sizzix Wacky Transport Submarine.  I used ginger Promarker to add some shadows to my submarine and gold mirror card to back the windows, periscope and for the propeller.  

I hope you get some time to grab your embossing folders and your fish, mermaids, octopi, submarines or sunken vessels etc. etc. etc. and join us.  You have until the end of the month.  Carpe Diem!

🐟🐠🐟🐠🐟🐠🐟🐠🐟🐠

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Allsorts Challenge Week 660 - For A Child
Cut It Up Challenge 243 - Anything Goes
Stamplorations CAS Challenge




7 comments:

brenda said...

A fun card perfect for a youngster Gail, thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Many thanks for joining in my 'For a Child' challenge at Allsorts this week.
Lorraine

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

Your yellow submarine is adorable and that background makes it look as if it's really underwater! Is it very crowded with everybody living in there? 😂

Thanks for sharing your awesome project with us at Cut it Up!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

ionabunny said...

Surprizingly roomy inside, like the TARDIS. Hugz

Gerda said...

What a super cute card!! Love the pretty background and the cute little submarine!! Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up challenge!
Have a great day.
Gerda

Dotty Jo said...

Love it! What a fun spin on the theme, Jo x

Linby said...

So much fun! Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.