Monday 24 January 2022

Growing in Unity Winners

Hello. Nomad friends.  A huge thank you to everyone who visited and took the time to comment on my Growing in Unity posts last week.  I would love to give you all a prize, but alas.........    

I used Mr Random and have drawn the two lucky winners and they are


 
And
  
 
 
  Yah!!!  Congrats ladies.  Please email kelli@unitystampco.com to claim your $20 gift credit within 2 weeks.  In the email subject line please put "winner from Gail's GIU week".

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

2 comments:

Janis said...

Oh, how exciting!! I haven't won a Unity prize in a very long time.
Thank you for a great week of inspiration and for drawing my name for this awesome prize. Congratulations to Jo, too. Yay!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Dotty Jo said...

How lovely, thanks so much and big congratulations to Janis too! Jo x