Saturday 15 January 2022

Cookie Cure

Hello Nomad friends.  I hope your weekend is going well.  There's a new challenge starting today over at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity and we are going into the Man Cave!!  Yes, that's right, it's all about the men this fortnight.  I know manly makes can be a challenge, but I hope you will grab that mitten with both hands and join the fun, or at least hop over to the blog and check out all the awesome inspiration from our amazing, wonderful, talented team.  Here's my card, and I've gone a bit grumpy for a get well soon make.  

I used Lost Coast Designs Evil Eye, Large Rectangle Shadow Frame, PMC Circle Frame and Carmen's Veranda 27 Cookies for my card.

I started by stamping Lost Coast Designs Evil Eye on a piece of white card and masked it.  Then I inked Lost Coast Designs Large Rectangle Shadow Frame with Sepia archival ink.  Then I used the PMC Circle Frame to 'kiss' the inked Shadow Frame before stamping it on the card.  Cool!!

I used distress ink to watercolour Evil Eye and added some gel pen highlights.  I stamped Carmen's Veranda 27 Cookies on white card with blue archival ink, chopped it up and arranged it on the kissed panel.  

You have until the end of the month to join the Man Cave Challenge.

Thank for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Stamping Sensations Challenge - AG With Stamping







3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Fab male make! Twenty-seven seems ridiculously low in number to me! Jo x

brenda said...

I'd better send a shipment right away as he sure doesn't look happy Gail but it a great fun card, thanks so much for sharing and joining us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Crafting Queen said...

Very striking image, great card. Thanks for joining Stamping Sensations. Anesha