Monday 23 August 2021

Oh My!

Hello Nomad friends.  I am getting excited!!!!!!  I have almost used up all of these Tilda clip art pictures.  What an achievement!!!  An empty box!!!!!!  Almost.......

I spent some pleasant moments folding a quarto pocket from pretty patterned paper, this one is Hunkydory, and then added the two Tilda girls.  Oh my!!   Must be me, and my big sister, holding bunnies.  More my thing than hers, but isn't it fun to get together.  I also used a polka dot rosette from the Tilda set to help with the emptying of the box.  Soon, soon......

 It's been a funny old day, oh my, Oh my!

Thanks for dropping by.    Hugz

Joining the fun at
Unstampabelles Challenges 114 - It's All About Me






1 comment:

Susan Hogan said...

Good feeling to use up stash, isn't it. Love the strangled hold on the poor bunnies. Love your quirky take on the theme for the Unstampabelles challenge in August.