Wednesday 11 August 2021

Dragon Magic

Hello Nomad friends.  Started this card last night and then must have fell asleep in my porridge!!!  I used the MFT sketch, which changes on a Wednesday, so missed that one then LOL.  But I am on target for my final Camp Create badge with Wonderful Watercolours.

Applied Salty Ocean and Chipped Sapphire distress inks to an acrylic block, spritzed with water and stamped for the Center panel.  Cool.  Should do this more often.  I stamped the sentiments on the card and the dragon on white card and fussy cut.  All stamps MFT Magical Dragons, all inks blue.

Thank for dropping by.  Hugz

Dragon is joining the fun at
MFT Stamps Camp Create Day 2 - Wonderful Watercolours I have participated in all 5 days
Country View Challenge - Monochromatic
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Funny or Punny
Creative Fingers Challenge 213



3 comments:

Craftyfield said...

The dragon is too cute! Thanks for playing with us again at Country View Challenges!

Monika Gulyas said...

Lovely card!!! I love this dragon of MFT stamps!!! Thank you for joining the August challenge of the Country View Challenges!

Elizabeth Hart said...

What a adorable card with the perfect sentiment too! Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)