Saturday 19 June 2021

Hogging All The Gingerbread

Hello Nomad friends.  A little Christmas number tonight with Kort og Godt Pig.


I made a word block of a number of Christmas sentiment stamps, stamped and embossed with red powder.  Then I smeared on some Barn Door distress ink.  I cut the panel, added to a red card base and added the fussy cut pig.

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Christmas Craft Creations Challenge - Heat Embossing
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge 547
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Animal Antics




4 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous piggy! I must make something with the piggies who travelled from Norway to England. I like them so much that I just keep admiring them and then putting them away carefully! Jo x

R's Rue said...

This is so cute. I love it so much. Have a beautiful day.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Suze said...

Fun festive card Gail. challenge 60 Creative Sketchy Girls - Oddball

Lynne said...

A lovely background for your cute piggy card. Thank you for joining in at Christmas Craft Creations. Lynne DT