Tuesday 8 June 2021

Squashy Sploshy Time

Hello Nomad friends.  I am over on the wonderful Let's Squash It! blog today with a Technique Time post all about using watercolours with your embossing folders.  We want to inspire you to dig out your embossing folders, knock off the dust and make some pretty cards with them.  I'm sharing a few cards and ideas today for colouring with watercolour mediums so hop over and check em out.  Here's one of my cards using Sizzix Rooster Frame and some Tripaint sticks I bought eons ago from one of the cheap shops.

I embossed Kort og Godt pale grey woodgrain card.  Quite pleased with how this cute rooster turned out.  

There will be a new challenge starting on the 10th over at Let's Squash It! so check it out and join the fun.

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Unstampabelles Challenge 112 - Seasons and Seasonal spring and my rooster is strutting his stuff
Creative Fingers Challenge 209 - AG
Scrap the Rainbow Utfordring Juni - Pastell Farger




5 comments:

Liz said...

Cute card, Gail. xx

Dale Tiernan said...

Great techniques used and I like the colours and the rooster. He is very colourful.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling rooster frame and I love your coloring, Gail - the woodgrain cardstock gives the perfect texture for it!!

Jorunn`s scrapperier said...

Lovely colors and nice rooster
Thanks for playing with us at Scrap the Rainbow
DT Jorunn Elin

Susan Hogan said...

Love the technique. AND the rooster! Thanks for sharing with us at Unstampabelles for our June Challenge!