Sunday 13 June 2021

Hobbylager Summer Meeting

Hello Nomad friends.  I'd like to thank Hobbylager for keeping me entertained yesterday and getting me back in the craft room.  I made a few cards and things inspired by their fun challenges.  If you are in Norway they have some great deals that last until midnight today.  They do not send international, but postage within Norway is very reasonable.  

I wanted to share this quirky card I made using Art by Marlene Groovy Animals stamps and paper piecing.  The background panel is just a piece of patterned paper.  I have lots of this.  I need to use it more.  The base card was in my stash and had already been stamped with Lost Coast Designs Heart Border.  It wasn't quite straight, which is maybe why I didn't use it, but it worked for this card.  I found a scrap of double sided patterned card which had some folds in it, but big enough bit to stamp the hippo on one side and the parachute and bathers on the other.  Fussy cut, paper piece and fun, fun, fun.......

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
We Love Chocolate Baroque Challenge - Hand Coloured or Paper Pieced Image
Papercraft Challenge 70 - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Create A Scene




5 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Matching parachute and bathers - that's style! Jo x

HilaryJane said...

I love your quirky cards Gail. this one is great, love the hippo's spotty pants! Thanks so much for joining us at We Love Chocolate Baroque this month xx

brenda said...

What great fun Gail, you just have to smile, thank you so much for sharing and joining our June challenge at We Love Chocolate Baroque.

B x

R's Rue said...

So cute

Stempelomi said...

such a funny card!Thanks for joining us at papercraft-challenges.