Monday 14 June 2021

One Tree Forest

Hello Nomad friends.  I am very pleased to be a guest over at Scrap the Rainbow today.  I have been playing with the fabulous challenges at Scrap the Rainbow for many years and the design team always inspire with their creations.  This month they want to see pastel colours.  Now there's a challenge!!  I actually prefer brights but, after a few false starts and direction changes this card appeared.

For my card I cut a card base and panel from Kort og Godt patterned card.  I stamped the panel with mixed media style stamps and embossed with blue and silver embossing powder.  I die cut Memory Box Frosted Christmas Tree, dry embossed it and used a brush to blend Wilted Violet distress ink on the embossed areas.  I stamped Paper Nest Doll Red Riding Hood on white card, coloured with distress inks and fussy cut her. 

If you are in Norway hop over and join the fun at Scrap the Rainbow.

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Memory Box Challenge 73 - Feeling Blue
Art Piaskownica Koloroton 36 - Pastel Colours
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Create A Scene




2 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Congrats on your guest slot! Lovely card - you can do pastels! Jo x

idaho said...

Beautiful artwork! Thank you for joining at the Art Piaskownica challenge!