Wednesday 24 July 2019

Warm Weather Gremlins

Hello.  Welcome.  It's hot hot hot!  I ventured into the craft room, and it's hot hot hot there too.  I'm not sure if the gremlins are more active in warm weather or if it was just my brain was less able LOL.  Anyway, decided to make a shaker card using a lovely sketch I saw at The Little Paper Tree fb group.


Squeeeeee!!  So cute.  I hope the little man does get his puppy for his birthday.  Boys and dogs go so well together.  I used My Favourite Things New Best Friend stamp and sentiment.  I stamped the boy/dog on a scrap of white card with black archival and water coloured with distress inks and my waterbrush.  I used some scraps of patterned paper and acetate for the shaker windows.  I used a Bazzill panel on a blue card base.

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
The Little Paper Treehouse Tribe Sketch Challenge
MFT Camp Create Day 1 - Wonderful Watercolour
MFT Camp Create Day 3 - Spectacular Shakers
Dare 2 B Artzy Challenge - Masculine Birthday
Virginia's Show and Share 





2 comments:

Tracy Welham said...

Aww this is adorable, lovely card. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Virginia L. said...

PAWfect!! Love this fun shaker card! Thanks so much for playing Virginia’s “Show & Share”! FABULOUS!