Saturday 13 July 2019

A Cup Of Joy

Hello.  Welcome.  It's been a sunny week so I have been much in the garden and little in the craft room, where it's warm and my glue has become particularly unruly.  Today the sun is being a little slow breaking through the mist, and since we are grilling later and the boys are in charge, I decided to take the chance and make a Christmas card.  Like you do in the middle of summer LOL.  


I've stamped the Unity snowflake background stamp twice and embossed with white powder, then blended Salty Ocean and a little Chipped Sapphire distress ink.  I cut the panel with Stamplorations Double Stitch Rectangle die and mounted on a Kort og Godt patterned card base.  I stamped the girl from Unity Warmth of Winter set, coloured with Koh-I-Noor Inktense watercolours and fussy cut.  The sentiment is from a Unity grab bag.

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Christmas Kickstart Challenge 14 - Hot Beverage
Kreativ Scrapping Utfordring 7 - Jul I Juli
Cards und More Challenge 38 - Christmas
Creative Confetti Challenge - Christmas in July
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge 446


4 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Great card! Sorry to hear you have a case of unruly glue. Thanks so much for playing along at The Christmas Kickstart Challenge - I always love how you use this stamp, Jo x

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas challenge. Hope to see you again next time.

Gunn Anita said...

Lovely card:) love the background. Thank you for joining our challenge at Kreativ scrapping. Hugs DT Gunn Anita

Janine - Ellabella said...

Wow lovely Card- Thanks for joining Cards und More Challenge - Ella