Thursday 25 July 2019

Cowboy Rock

Hello Nomad friends.  Hope you are managing to keep cool.  It's so toastie I think I might be melting.  


I used this cute little Nellie Snellen cowboy, stamped and embossed on gold base card.  I coloured with Promarkers and added some rhinestones, one to his hat, one to his scarf and one to the bridle.  I cut the bottom of the card so it rocks, added glitter to the curved edge and horse's mane and tail.  I stamped and embossed MFT Saddle Up and Celebrate sentiment.  Yee haw!!

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
MFT Stamps Camp Create Day 5 - Glitzy Glitter
Emerald Creek Dares - Rhinestone Cowboy
Dare 2 B Artzy Challenge - Masculine Birthday
Paperbabe Stamps Challenge 98 - Anything Goes



3 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

He is so fun! Total cuteness

Karla Yungwirth said...

this is so fun!! Love the way you cut the card so it rocks - brilliant! Thanks so much for joining us for the Emerald Creek July Dare - hope to see you again!
Hugs,
DT Karla

scrappymo! said...

Great card. Love th image and that sentiment is perfect.
My grandaughter used to make cards with me. She loved to make pony cards so I have several pony themed stamps. I will have to get that sentiment!