Saturday 13 July 2019

More Joy

Hello.  Welcome.  Since I had Unity's Warmth of Winter set out I decided to make another card using the lovely girl.  I actually didn't like these colours so much when I coloured the image but once I put the card together I decided I preferred these deeper shades. Say la doo dah.....


I started by stamping the trees from the Warmth of Winter set and embossing with white powder.  I decided to leave the right hand side of the panel plain and just blended some distress ink around the open space, and also over the trees.  I cut the panel with Stamplorations Carzy Double Stitch rectangle die and used a Kort og Godt patterned card base.  I added my fussy cut girl, who has been coloured with Koh-I-Noor Inktense watercolours.  The sentiment is from Unity Country Christmas Snowman Itty Bitty.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Christmas Kickstart Challenge 14 - Hot Beverage
Countryview Challenges July 2019 - Blues and Greens
Kreativ Scrapping Utfordring 7 - Jul I Juli
Creative Confetti Challenge - Christmas in July
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge 446





6 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Another beautiful card, Gail. The colours all look fab together and I love that tree background. Thanks for playing along at The Christmas Kickstart Challenge again, Jo x

Craftyfield said...

Here's a refreshing scene on a hot summer's day! It works so well in blues and green too... Thanks for joining us at Country View Challenges this month, Gail.

cass said...

Wonderful Christmas card, love the little red heart. Thanks for joining us at the CHNC Christmas Weekly this week for our Anything Goes, optional "Use some Red" Challenge.

Corrie Herriman said...

Lovely ! thank you for joining in with my challenge over at Country View Challenges !
Corrie xx

Monika Gulyas said...

Fabulous winter themed card!!! I love the colours!!! Thank you for joining the July challenge of the Country View Challenges!

Ida Kristin said...

What a beatutiful card! Thank you for joining us at Kreativ Scrapping. Hugs from DT Ida Kristin :)