Wednesday 19 September 2018

When You Ask For a Beehive and Get a Birdnest

Hello.  Welcome.  The season of weird and wonderful approaches.  


I stamped the VLVS Wheeley Penguin.  He comes with a wheel but I got him to leaf it at home!!  I masked the bird and stamped the VLVS Screaming Head.  I masked her and gave the background a random wash of Mustard Seed and Ripe Persimmon distress inks.  Then I stamped the ivy leaves with mustard seed, ripe persimmon, black archival and white pigment ink.  I unmasked the woman and bird and coloured them with distress inks, Promarkers and gel pens.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
VLVS Challenge - For The Birds
ModSquad Challenge - Fall Colours
Emerald Creek Dares - Leaves of Change
That's Crafty Challenge - Forever Autumn
Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge 1837



5 comments:

Fikreta said...

its so great and fun!

Terri Winske said...

Love the beautiful fall colors in your card. The look on the screaming face is too funny! Great card! Thanks very much for playing along at our challenge at PIP Challenges this week!

Joyce Erb said...

Fun card, Thanks for taking the challenge with us at the <a href="http://modsquadchallenge.com”>Mod Squad Challenge</a>

Helen Pigott said...

Great card Gail, the screaming head reminds me of myself when I wake up and look in the mirror!
Thank you for joining in this months challenge at That's Crafty!
Helen x

Sam & Poppy said...

This is great fun Gail :)
Thanks for joining in with us at That's Crafty!
Sam :)