Thursday 6 September 2018

Elemental

Hello.  Welcome.  Have you been bitten by the Artist Trading Coins craze??  Paperartsy have a challenge for these this fortnight so expect to see a few here at Crafty Nomad.  I love these 2.5" circles of arty fun.  They are small enough to finish quickly, big enough to play with techniques and products and completely addictive!!!


I tend to make them in threes cos a 7cm piece cut off an A4 sheet gets you 3 coins.  I actually used some scraps of Paperartsy patterned paper for these and the large collage stamp from Paperartsy Petals 2 set.  I cut my coins with a stitched CC Designs die, stamped and embossed the image with Wow gold, silver and copper embossing powders.  I coloured with Promarkers and a white gel pen and stamped the words, found around the collage image edges, with black staz-on.  




Thanks for dropping by.  Back soon LOL.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Paperartsy Topic 15 - Artist Trading Coins
That's Crafty Challenge - Forever Autumn
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Stamp It On
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Stamp It For Stamptember 

8 comments:

Helen Pigott said...

Oh gosh isn't this coin craze really addictive! There are groups popping up all over the place and I so love a challenge! I think the size is great for so many stamps and I love the PA stamp you have used here.
Thanks for joining in this months challenge at That's Crafty
Helen Pigott xx

geezercrafter said...

Great Coins Gail.

Fikreta said...

these are so nice!

Dotty Jo said...

Not sure whether I'll get bitten by this bug or not, but I LOVE this trio of coins with their linking theme. Totally gorgeous - you are clever, Jo x

Sandra said...

These are super fun. I haven't heard of them, I think I've been living under a rock or something. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

Mandy said...

Fabulous creations Gail! The texture from the embossing looks lovely.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

A Pink said...

These are fantastic, Gail. The eye inside the floral stamping really grabs the viewers attention. Lovely muted autumnal tones .Thanks for joining us at That's Crafty x

Julia said...

These art coins remind me of the green man. They are fabulous.