Thursday 6 September 2018

Pink Lighthouse

Hello.  Welcome.  The card I sent to Karren in New Zealand for the August Card Chain Challenge has finally arrived, so I have added it to the reveal and can share it with you too.  


I went with the sketch, sort of, the colours, plus a few, the theme of lighthouse, cos I really thought a pink lighthouse was a must, and glitter, which had nothing to do with anything other than the chance to add bling LOL.  I used Taylored Expressions Cookie Monster card for the base.  I cut Fuzzy Lemons Lighthouse die from rainbow corrugated card and used some scraps to cut the shell, yacht and tiny house again.  I coloured them and stuck them back onto the die cut.  I used some scraps of blue, white and black card to make the lighthouse 'beams' and gave the blue areas a generous coating of iridescent glitter glue.  I added some half pearls and stamped the sentiment.  

If you would like to send and receive happy mail you can join the September Sign Up if you are quick!!  The October one will be up tomorrow.  You can also see all the amazing cards sent all over the planet by the amazing Card Chain Challenge ladies in August HERE.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Pixie's Snippets Playground Challenge 334
Stamplorations Summer Theme and Sketch Challenge
Aloha Friday Challenge 126 - Anything Goes


6 comments:

Kay Wallace said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Gail!!

Salnclts said...

Beautiful! I may have look for that lighthouse die since I love lighthouses.

Fikreta said...

so great!

Dotty Jo said...

This is brilliant! I hunted everywhere for a lighthouse stamp/image and discovered I didn't have one. I also saw the lines on the sketch as beams of light! Bravo! Jo x

Angelnorth said...

Great take on the sketch, love the combination of the lighthouse theme with the sketch lines!

Di said...

Just PERFECT Gail! Love this card and super use of snippets of course!

Hugs

Di xx