Monday 10 September 2018

Easter Bunny Rock

Hello.  Welcome.  I looked at the Paperbabes inspiration picture and I saw a pile of rocks, but couldn't work out how to get the effect I wanted.  So I had a look through my dies to see if I could find a shape that fitted my vision and I found an egg!!  Then I thought bunny/egg but of course......


It's not a very big bunny, or pile of eggs pebbles, so I thought I'd make a tag.  And then I came across this MDF ATC and thought it would be perfect!  And it was......!!  So, MDF ATC, eggs die cut from three shades of brown paper and Paperbabes Bunny, stamped with London Fog and black archival and fussy cut.  I arranged the eggs and the bunny then stamped the sentiment from the same Paperbabes Whimsical Woodland #3 set. 

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Paperbabe Stamps Challenge 81 - Picture Inspiration
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Stamp It For Stamptember
Stamping Sensations Challenge - I Spy, Something Beginning With B brown, bunny
Fashionable Stamping Challenge 134 - Quotes
Cardz TV Anything Goes Challenge 64



8 comments:

Ellibelle said...

A really cute ATC, and how fun is the sentiment!! That works for my cats every single day!
Thanks so much for sharing!
Ellie

Craftyfield said...

I love this Paperbabe set... the bunny does look cute on the eggs/rocks, makes me smile!

brenda said...

That's a very sweet Bunny Gail and great idea for the eggs, many thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Shirley said...

Super cute card Gail and what imagination for the egg.

Thank you for sharing with us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges.

Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x x
ShirlsArtwork.

Kim Hamilton said...

I just love this! So sweet! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge :)

Hanne's Kartenstube said...

Hi, this is a very charming card with a wonderful quote. Thank you for participating in the Fashionable Stamping Challenges.
Crafty Hugs
hanne

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

You create such sweetness with that little Paperbabe Bunny stamp Gail.
Thank you again for joining and supporting the Paperbabe Challenge.
Creative Wishes Tracey DT

Joan said...

A very cute little bunny and great use of the eggs as rocks

Thanks for joining us at stamping Sensations this month

Joan