Saturday 16 September 2023

This Old House Is Falling Down

Hello Nomad friends.  My first Halloween card of the year.  I've used Taylored Expressions stamps and dies and did a bit of partial die cutting.  I thought I was going up a dead end but it found it's wings in the end.  Bwahahhaahahahhaahaaaaa.

I started with a mottled blue card base, positioned a TE stacklets tag die in the center and partially cut both side of the tag.  I scored from the uncut lines to the edge of the card on both sides.  A couple more score lines and I had a flat w sort of shape.  I partially cut TE 13 Dead End Drive die so I had the house and fussy cut from the bottom of the house to put it on a fat hill.  I used some tiny yellow scraps left over from yesterday's duck cutting for the moon and window lights.  I also found a scrap of blue glitter card close to hand and used the 13DED die to cut the roadway, stretching it slightly so it ran off the bottom of the tag panel in an ascetically pleasing manner.  A couple of checked small panel scraps and then I hunted for white scraps just big enough for the small scallop die from TE Color Block Cutting Plate set.  6 of those thank you, stamped with small stamps from TE Moca Tabitha.

Folds flat for mailing LOL

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Take Flight
Snippets Playground Challenge 462
Die Cut Divas Challenge - Anything Goes



6 comments:

Di said...

I think this is possibly the first Halloween card I've seen this year. Only six weeks to go though. Super card - love all the die cutting as well as the shape!

Hugs
Di xx

Di said...

Me again - I lied - Carol L made a Halloween card!

Hugs
Di xx

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Cool fancy fold with the haunted house, Gail - love it!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Oh - and thanks for sharing at Die Cut Divas!!

Sarn said...

I love the shape of this card as well as the brilliant 13DED die. This is my fave hallowe’en card so far. X

Arlene said...

Fantastic Halloween card! So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our "Anything Goes" challenge.