Saturday 2 September 2023

Marmalade Monkey

Hello Nomad friends.  A new month and a new challenge at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity and it's all about the bling this fortnight.  I decided to break out some Wow sparkly embossing powder to use with Lost Coast Designs Tall Trees Background

I used Skylight embossing powder.  It is very sparkly!  I stamped Carmen's Veranda Monkey Face, coloured him with marmalade distress ink and green gel pens, fussy cut and added him to the bottom of the card.  I stamped the Hot and Sexy Birthday sentiment on vellum and backed it with a piece of white card before I stuck it to the card.

 
Join the Bling It Up Challenge.  
We want to see your stamped sparkly, blingy makes and don't forget to check out all the awesome design team projects on the blog.

 Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Sparkle and Shine
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes



1 comment:

Dotty Jo said...

I now want a marmalade monkey with attitude more than anything else in the world! Love this, Jo x