Sunday 24 September 2023

Giving Your Friend The Bird

Hello Nomad friends.  I hope you are having an awesome day.  I made a card for a friend who had a little disappointment.  I hope this helped lift her spirits.  She's a good friend and she is lucky to have me bwahahhaahahahaah.  

All stamps are by Rubber Dance.  I used various archival and distress inks for my colours.  The background is a cacophony of Carved Collection 3 stamps.  The bird is from Sketchy Birds 2 and that awesome sentiment from Adore Me.  Gotta love those yellow, oranges and browns as the year turns

Thanks for dropping by.  Take care.

Joining the fun at
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - What's Your Favourite Colour I like all colours and my favourites change with the season.  Autumn is a time for yellows, oranges and browns. 
Stamping Sensations Challenge - Garden Delights opt AG
Time Out Challenge 247 - Photo Inspiration
The Outlawz Challenges Monday Greetings - AG
Outlawz Challenges September Linky



5 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

I am lucky to have you, and yes it did raise my spirits! Jo x

brenda said...

It's beautifully vibrant in the Autumnal tones Gail and can see above if lifted her spirits, many thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Fiona said...

lovely card, that background stamp is super and the autumn colours work perfect with it.

Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.

Fi
x

Gerrina said...

A great background for this lovely bird! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

Quillish said...

What a sweet card with a beautiful vibrant background and that sentiment is so cute too :) Thank you for joining us with this beautiful card, hope you will take time out to join for our ongoing challenge on Cancer Awareness/ Encouragement theme :) Hugs Ishani