Wednesday 27 September 2023

Hang In There

Hello Nomad friends.  I have been having some 'interesting' design ideas recently.  Maybe it's all this 'using what I have at hand' that is resulting in some special combinations.  Poppystamps have an Old School challenge.  Luckily nothing to do with school, more to do with using older stash.  Well, I've got plenty of that.  On examining the Perched Faerie (2017) envelope I found some imperfectly rainbow foiled die cuts.  They are probably there cos I wasn't totally happy with the foiling, but today they were perfect for a little stressed out card.


I used a black background to show off my foiled faerie and embossed it with a cracked embossing folder.  Then I cut the Stamplorations Hang In There from pink foil card.  

Hope you are having a relaxed day.  If not, Hang in There!!

Thanks for dropping by.   Hugz

Joining the fun at
Poppystamps Challenge 108 - Old School
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes



1 comment:

Jeanne J. said...

The distress and shine are perfect for making the fairy stand out from the natural embossed background. Simply magical!