Saturday 2 September 2023

Friends

Hello Nomad friends.  It's the second of the month so time for the Card Chain Challenge Reveal.  32 awesome cardmakers sent cards winging their way around the planet in August.  Mine went to Linda in MI, USA. 

I went with the CAS, Sketch and Friendship options this month.  I used a Unity stamp and watercolours.  The sentiment is also Unity.

I don't usually share cards sent to me, because I like people to be able to share their own stuff when it suits them, but Mia has broken her arm and I also wanted to share the beautiful extra's she sent.  Maybe I should change my policy???

Mia made that lovely bow on the bag and I am looking forward to using this bright and bold beauty next time I am out shopping.  She also sent some fancy embellishments and that lovely card that she made after she broke her arm!!  That's dedication.  Thanks so much Mia.  Love it all and the card is awesome. Get well soon.  HUGZ

OK, if you want to check out all the amazing cards that winged their way around the planet you need to go look at the REVEAL

If you want to get into this awesome chain of amazing crafters and send/get happy mail you need to check out the SIGN UP

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Allsorts Challenge Week 744 - AG opt Sunflowers
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
Scrappelyst Utfordring for September - Favoritt I love CAS, sending cards to friends and cute animal stamps

14 comments:

brenda said...

A real fun card Gail and pretty bad from Mia, sorry to read she's broken her arm. Many thanks for joining us at our new Allsorts challenge.

B x

LOU said...

Gorgeous card Gail - love the birds!

Dotty Jo said...

Love your card, and wow, what lovelies from Mia. I'll buzz over and send her some love. Jo x

Hege said...

Så koselig kort.
Tusen takk for at du deltar hos Scrappelyst.

Julia Aston said...

I just love your plump little birds sitting on the fence Gail! Pretty soft coloring on them as well as the flowered branch behind them! Julia xx

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling birdie card, Gail, and great take on the sketch! Lovely card & gifts from Mia - sorry to hear about her arm!!

Imke said...

Both cards, yours and Mia´s are fabulous. It´s always so nice to see all the different cards in the CCC Swap.

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Mia said...

What a beautiful card you made, Gail. I am sure that Linda loves it.
Thank you so much for showing the card and my little gifts for you. I am really glad to see that you like them. I send you a big hug, my friend.

Arlene said...

I love your card and I'm glad you showed the card you received this time because I couldn't find it on Mia's blog. Now I know why. I don't usually show the card I receive either, but in order to help someone who can't post it, I certainly would share.

Ellibelle said...

What a beautiful card you made for Linda, really loving those birds and the design is just fabulous! I really miss CCC hope to join in again soon but currently trying to complete my kitchen cabinet renovation, takes me way longer than I thought it would!!
Poor Mia!! And yes what dedication, she created a stunning card and what lovely items she sent you!
So great to see you at Allsorts challenge this week too!!

Angelnorth said...

That’s an adorable image and the soft colours look great on the birdies and flowering branch!

HilaryJane said...

What a fun little card, love those birds. Mia is always so generous, love that bow xx

Linby said...

A fabulous fun card. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge.
Mia's bag is amazing, have fun using it.

Scratch said...

Lekkert kort.

Tusen takk for at du deltar i utfordringen vår hos Scrappelyst :)

Linda