Tuesday 17 May 2022

Snow Gnome

Hello Nomad friends.   I have some inspiration for the current Let's Squash It! challenge.   This month we want you to grab some of those scraps and combine them with your embossing folders.

I found a blue panel and trimmed it to size slightly smaller than my same colour base.  Then I found a strip of blue pearlescent card with a matt core, tore it, added it to the panel and embossed the whole thing with a snowflake folder from a magazine.  A Lost Coast Designs Santa gnome in Chimney, simply stamped on a scrap of white card and fussy cut.  Then I put the three pieces together.  Done!!

I hope you find time to grab your scraps and embossing folders and join the fun at Let's Squash It!

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz
 

5 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Really like this so much! Don't forget to link him up at CKC, Jo x

Arlene said...

What a fun card. So glad you could join us at Christmas Kickstart Challenge. Arlene, Guest Elf

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling card, Gail - just love the background with the torn strips!!

Di said...

What a great card Gail! Super way to use up scraps then emboss the result. If I get time to join in with Squash It I will!

Hugs

Di xx

Sarn said...

Brilliant embossing technique for your snippets, which have made a great background for the gnome.

Thanks for submitting homework to the SNIPPETS PLAYGROUND. Now, make your way to the Treehouse Bar and try out a few cocktails! xxx