Wednesday 18 May 2022

Freedom, Peace and Harmony

Hello Nomad friends.  Today I have made a set of Artist Trading cards featuring a selection of Lost Coast Designs awesome merpeople. 


The current challenge at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity is Under The Sea
I used Lost Coast Designs Pondscum Background and Dictionary Words for the background, stamped with two shades of blue archival ink.  Then I stamped Lost Coast Designs Wing Mermaid with Face and two of the Doodle Dolls 1 stamps with Night Sky archival, fussy cut them and added them to my ATCs.
 
 
Do you feel inspired to take the Under The Sea challenge? 
You can join the fun right up until the end of the month.  Hope to see you there.
There be prizes!!!

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz


3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely! Anything blue is always a winner with me and I love the merfolk. Mmmm, I think I have a mermaid stamp somewhere, Jo x

Barbara said...

These stamps are very different and I adore the way that you used them here. They are perfect for a monochromatic design. Thanks for sharing them with us at Double D Challenge, Monochromatic.

Darlene said...

Great job on these ATCs Gail! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Monochromatic’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!!

Darlene
DOUBLE D CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS