Monday 30 May 2022

Sea Shells in Her Hair

Hello Nomad friends.  Today I have some final inspiration for Lost Coast Designs Under the Sea challenge.  The challenge closes 23.59 PST 31st May so I hope you will grab your stamps and join the fun.   I've used one of Lost Coast Designs fabulous mermaids, Butterfly Mermaid, and the awesome Bubbles Background.

 
I made a white embossed background with distress inks and Lost Coast Designs Bubbles Background.  I stamped Lost Coast Designs Butterfly Mermaid on pink card, coloured with distress markers and fussy cut her.  I cut the panel with a stitch rectangle die, mounted on a dark green base card and stamped the Lost Coast Designs Congratulations down the side. 
 
 
I hope you feel inspired to take the Under The Sea challenge?

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at





No comments: