Saturday 28 May 2022

Scrappy Botanics

Hello Nomad friends.  The summit of scrap mountain is not in sight but browsing gently on the lower slopes yielded this tag.


I sprayed lime green packaging with gold paint and cut my tag using Stamplorations Luggage Tag die.  I cut green and yellow scraps with Poppystamps Orchard Leaves and Hampstead Bloom dies and arranged them in an ascetically pleasing manner.  I added red rhinestones to the flower middles, a piece of hemp twine and a preprinted sentiment.

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Poppystamps Challenge 92 - Floral Fantasy
Dies R Us Challenge 193
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - AG
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Not A Card





1 comment:

Dotty Jo said...

Oooooooooooo, lovely tag! I will never conquer my scrap mountain, Jo x